Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout, Sara Corbett – a memoir of a woman captured in Somalia and spend over a year as a hostage. The story sounds harrowing, but I’m not curious enough to ever pick it up. – REMOVE –
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi – I read the synopsis and I can’t really tell what’s it about, and reviews of people I follow are not great. – REMOVE –
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas – I added this book to my TBR because I read and quite enjoyed Dangerous Girls by the same author. But I’m no longer interested in reading this book, I don’t think it’s anything new or special. – REMOVE –