Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran – I started reading this one a long time ago, but I couldn’t finish it at that time. I read Moran’s How to Build a Girl and it was amazing, so I definitely want to read another book by this author. – KEEP –
- He’s a Stud, She’s a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know by Jessica Valenti – whenever I see a feminist book on Goodreads I add it to my TBR, but I cannot read them all. This one doesn’t sound that good to me, so I’ll pass. – REMOVE –
- Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference by Cordelia Fine – I’m interested in the topic, but I’m unlikely to read more than a good article on this topic. – REMOVE –