Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
I’m keeping two books from this trio – All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. I invested money in buying them, first as a physical copy and second as an audiobook, so I’m determined to read/listen to them at one point. After all, I buy all my books with the best intention of reading them. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk I am removing from my TBR, I’ve seen the movie and I feel like it’s enough for me. Also, I tried reading Palahniuk book before, and his style isn’t for me.