Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date by Katie Heaney – just based on the title, I can relate, and I hope the whole book will give me more of the ‘I’m not alone in this world’ feels. – KEEP –
- Economics of Good and Evil: The Quest for Economic Meaning from Gilgamesh to Wall Street by Tomáš Sedláček – it was mentioned on one of my uni classes or something, and I’m never going to read it. – REMOVE –
- 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson – I’m afraid to read this book because it features a fat character, and I have no idea how will I react to this story, will it be a good representation that will give me all the feels, or will it hurt me? – KEEP –
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu – I’m no longer interested in reading this. – REMOVE
- Lucky Break by Esther Freud – I have a physical copy, so I will definitely get to this one day. – KEEP –
- The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – Adichie is my favourite author, so I have no idea why I haven’t read this book yet. – KEEP –
Have you read any of the books from my Down the TBR Hole list? Tell me what you think about my decisions on keeping and removing books.