Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini – I’m not interested in the story that much, I removed other books by Hosseini from by TBR, and from the reviews I read, this book is not as good as other books by him. So if I removed better books, I’m definitely removing this one. – REMOVE –
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra – the blurb sounds really good to me, I definitely want to read it one day. – KEEP –
- The Dog Stars by Peter Heller – I’m not that interested in dystopian novels anymore, so – REMOVE –
- Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel’s Tale by A. Aimee – this sounds like a guilty pleasure book I’d love to read. – KEEP –
- Unravel by Calia Read – hym, not sure why it’s even on my TBR list. – REMOVE-
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown – I have a paperback of this book, I invested my money in it, so I’m planning to read it sooner or later. – KEEP –
Have you read any of the books from my Down the TBR Hole list? Tell me what you think about my decisions on keeping and removing books.