Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by Lia @Lost in a Story. Rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera – I have physical copy of this, so I’m determined to read it. – KEEP –
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett – My father loved this, and he doesn’t love that many books, so I want to find out what’s so special about this. – KEEP –
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman – Synopsis sounds fascinating and it has so many raving reviews. I definitely need to read it. – KEEP –
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell – I’ve seen the movie, I didn’t feel anything particular about it. It seems that it will be too bizarre for me to like. – REMOVE –
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein – Story narrated by a dog? Ee, nope, no, not my cup of tea. – REMOVE –
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion – I definitely want to read this one, I just need to find the right moment for reading memoir filled with grief. – KEEP –
I just removed two books from by TBR today. Have you read them? Do you think I should reconsider bringing back some of the books to my TBR?