This will the most random way of finding new exciting reads. Each week I’ll choose some random word and I’ll try to find books with this word in the title that I find interesting. This might result in my TBR growing exponentially. Each week though, I’ll first look if there’s a book that I already read that has this word in the title.
This week’s word is: SNOW
– Books I’ve read –
- Snow White by Brothers Grimm – one of the favourite fairy tales. I’m not sure if I actually read the original version or just some adaptation though…
– Books I want to read –
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust – this is a recent release, YA fantasy novel with LGBT romance
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi – beautiful cover! It’s a story of three women and strange connection between them.
– Books I do not want to read –
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch – I had this on my TBR for a while but after I while I lost interest in it, and now I won’t read it.
Words for next weeks:
15th January – birth (it’s my birthday week so I have to celebrate bookishly)
22nd January – free (season of holiday breaks in schools, I don’t go to school anymore but the sentiment of winter break is still there)
29th January – rights (2018 is a Year of Women’s Rights in Poland)