Romance and erotica books are my guilty pleasure. I rarely read them, but sometimes I just feel like the only thing that will make me feel better is a hot romance. Romances for me are like silly movie or reality TV – I’m reading them just for the pure simple entertainment. They are great, but I have to be in a mood for them to enjoy them. So there are just 5 books in this category that I read in 2017 and this is the round-up.
– 1 star –
- An Indecent Proposal by Julia Ross – ugh, this book was so bad. It’s an erotica, and even the erotic parts of the book weren’t helping with the poorly developed story.
– 2 stars –
- Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre – relationship blossoms between boss and his employee when working bring lingerie company back to its golden years (that’s at least how I remember it, I’m not super sure about the details, but it wasn’t that good so I’m not bothering with checking it…)
– 3 stars –
- Big Rock by Lauren Blakely – well endowed and cocky guy and his friend are pretending to be a couple…
– 4 stars –
- Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre – superstar actor and small town girl who are great and funny together.
- American Queen by Sierra Simone – hot romance of the president of the USA (fictional hot one, not the actual president ;))
– 5 stars –
Ah, no 5 star reads in this category…
What hot romance book have you read this year?