I’m late with the wrap-up. And recently I’m not posting much. And that’s because recently I’m not reading that much. So there are no new reviews to post. And because I’m not feeling like reading that much, I also don’t feel like keeping up with book news, new releases and book blog stuff… But I like the Bookish Bingo, and I want to do a wrap up to see if I accidentally got one bingo 🙂
BOOKISH BINGO IS RUN BY BEKKA AT PRETTY DEADLY REVIEWS. LEARN MORE HERE.
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October, and November.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- At the end of November, there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
– MY SCORECARD –
- Mental health:
- Different Culture:
- Black Cover:
- First in a Series:
- Set in Another Country:
- Person on the Cover: American Queen by Sierra Simone
- Magic in the Real World:
- Over 500 Pages: A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Ensemble Cast:
- 2017 Debut:
- American History:
- Fall Release:
- Asian American Author:
- Translated: Dan-sha-ri. by Hideko Yamashita
- LGBT: The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
- Yellow Cover:
- Required Reading:
- Set at a School:
- Poetry or Verse:
Well, no bingo for me… I haven’t read enough books to get a bingo 😉 Maybe next season I’ll get one.
Now it’s time for Winter Bingo! Details here.