Bookish Bingo is run by Bekka at Pretty Deadly Reviews. Sign up and learn more here.
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of June, July and August.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
– My scorecard –
- Name in Title: Dear Amy by Helen Callaghan
- Aussie Author: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
- Magic: Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
- Water on Cover: Entanglement by Zygmunt Miłoszewski
- Historical Setting (1900s-1950s): City of Thieves by David Benioff
F/F or M/M Romance:
- White Cover: The Trouble With Women by Jacky Fleming
- June, July or August Release: The Muse by Jessie Burton
Folklore or Myths:
- Weather Words in Title: Summer Blonde by Adrian Tomine
- Red Cover: Shrill: Underground Airlines by Ben H. Winters
- Part of a 4+ Book Series: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- PoC MC: Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue
- A Book About Books: Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
- Over 500 Pages: A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- 2016 Debut: The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
- Mental Health: All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
- Starts with S, U, M, E or R: Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Yellow Cover: More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Middle Grade: Outdoors:
- Food in Title or on Cover: The Gingerbread Collection by Victor A. Davis
- Monsters: Poison City by Paul Crilley
Overall I got 5 bingos! That’s pretty great, especially that I didn’t even try to get them. I just read whatever I wanted, and still read books that fulfilled most of the categories. How many bingos did you get?